December 26, 2011

WAFFLE Cinnamon Rolls

Look at our Christmas morning breakfast!!!  That's right...WAFFLE cinnamon rolls!  I had seen these on Pinterest and LOVE a yummy (and EASY and FAST) meal.  Notice I didn't mention healthy?  It's CHRISTMAS, for crying out-loud.  Have at it!!!  You'll probably cringe to know that we also had bacon...and not just any bacon...CANDIED bacon.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I used these cinnamon rolls.  They were good but I think next time I'll use the original.
 Get out our good friend, PAM, and spray generously on the top and bottom.  Place one roll in each of the 4 sections of your waffle iron.  Close the waffle iron (I held it closed for a bit...don't know if this mattered).
 
After about 3 minutes, here's what you get!  Now, because of the cinnamon topping, they may tend to stick to the top, but not too badly.  It was one hell of a clean-up though.  Thank you Scotty!!!
Add the icing and...
 VOILA!  Waffle cinnamon rolls.
Will I make them again?  YES!  But like I said, I'll probably use a different type of cinnamon roll and a little more PAM on the iron.  Happy waffle-making!!!

1 comment: