March 10, 2012

Kitchen Cabinets: BEFORE and AFTER

 As you well know, Scott and I can't leave well enough alone.  We're ALWAYS up to something around the house.  I blame Scott, he blames me.  I guess it's both our faults.  We've already begun a zillion projects in 2012 and I can't wait to share them with you.  I'm playing catch-up so bear with me!

2012 Project #1: Kitchen Cabinets
EXTRA BEFORE: the day we moved in November 2006.  Please tell me how much you love the fruit border.  AWESOME.  It was the first thing to go!
BEFORE: just a few days after moving in through January 2012.  It was SO terribly dark and we were beyond ready for a change.
 AFTER!!!
with A LOT of elbow grease (Scott gets MOST of the credit) and RUST-OLEUM Cabinet Transformations, we're in LOVE with the results! 

Thanks for stopping by...I know it's been a while.  I can't wait to share the details on this project PLUS our living room makeover (spoiler alert: we have NEW floors!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the white cabinets - I'm really wanting to paint ours as well, but I find the whole project so intimidating.

    ReplyDelete